I’m a 40 year old northern bird with a liking for cake, chocolate, BOOKS (of course) and fitness DVD’s in that order…….hence why I NEED the DVD’s. One day I will have to build a house out of all the books I own when I can’t pay my mortgage…..
All things bookish here….
If you want to contact me for a chat or have any questions you can:
Email me: Bookishchat@gmail.com
Tweet Me: @Bookishchat
Follow me on Instagram: @Bookishchat
I am always happy to share the book love! However I do this as a hobby and it takes up quite a bit of my precious spare time. I have a full time job and 2 children and life can get crazy! So here are a few things to consider if you want to approach me to review a book:
- My preferred genres are literary fiction and dark historical fiction (Not romance!)
- I won’t read YA, Fantasy or Sci-Fi and I am not a huge fan of non-fiction. I have been known to read and review non-fiction but they are always books about a subject I have an interest in.
- I will always prefer to read a physical copy of a book. I will only read digital versions if that’s my only option AND it’s a book I’m desperate to read!
- When I receive a book I will usually do an Instagram and Twitter post.
- I will usually publish a review around 1-2 weeks before the publication date (unless I’ve been asked to publish on a specific date). I will also tweet a link to the review again on publication day.
- I won’t review a book I can’t finish and/or am not enjoying.
I think that’s pretty much everything!